Bradley Drumheller, MD09/21/2022
Dr. Bradley Drumheller joined CSI Laboratories in 2022 and serves as a Hematopathology and Molecular Genetic Pathologist. He is board certified in anatomic pathology, clinical pathology, hematopathology and is awaiting board certification in molecular genetic pathology.
Dr. Drumheller earned his M.D. degree from Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia. He completed both a fellowship in molecular genetic pathology and a residency in anatomic and clinical pathology at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, as well as a fellowship in hematopathology at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
During his time in Atlanta, Dr. Drumheller was recognized with the Fellow Golden Apple Award for his contribution to resident education and awarded a certificate of distinction in medical education from Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Drumheller is the author or co-author of many peer-reviewed publications, a frequent presenter of clinical seminars and a former instructor of molecular pathology didactics.
- American Board of Pathology: Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology: Certified in Hematopathology
- Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship at Emory University Hospital
- Hematopathology Fellowship at University of Pennsylvania
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency at Emory University Hospital